Are you looking at ways to integrate Digital Technologies into programing?
Learn how to incorporate coding into activities with this four part webinar series.
- Create an animation with Scratch Jr, explore computational thinking with Prep to year 2 students
- Create a Geography Quiz with Scratch, explore branching (decision making) with year 3-4 students
- Create a maze game with Scratch, explore branching (decision making) and iteration with year 5-6 students
- Create a maths quiz with Scratch, explore branching (decision making), iteration and arithmetic with year 5-6 students
Duration: Four week block (Please note that although we have missed week 1, you can still register for weeks 2- 4)
Dates: Thursday, 09 November – Thursday, 30 November 2017
Class times: 3.30 pm – 4.10 pm
Participants are encouraged to connect at 3.25 pm and are ready to commence at 3.30 pm.
Location: Sessions take place online via a web conferencing service. Full connectivity details will be provided before the commencement of the session
What do participants need?
- Tablet with the “Scratch Jr” app downloaded
- Working computer/laptop with connection to the internet
- Scratch program downloaded onto computer/laptop
- Participants will save all projects to their local drive
- Additional web conferencing details will be provided upon registration.