State Library of Queensland (State Library) is offering public library and Indigenous Knowledge Centre (IKC) staff the chance to attend a unique day of professional development (PD) at State Library on Wednesday 7 November.
Professional development will include:
- LEGO Education workshop (Beginners LEGO Education EV3 workshop / LEGO Education WeDo2.0 workshop) 3-5pm
- ACS ICT Educators’ global leaders’ series talk with Professor Mitchel Resnick (creator of the coding platform Scratch) 6-7pm
- ALIA QLD Mini Conference 2018 (morning sessions) 8.45am-4.45pm
Successful applicants will receive:
- Free tickets to all three PD events
- A travel bursary to cover travel and accommodation associated with attending the PD
Read the guidelines and submit a completed application form by Wednesday 24 October 2018.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by Friday 26 October 2018.