Digital Springboard is a program by Infoxchange and Google to help people learn the digital skills they need to thrive in work and life.
It comes with a suite of resources to choose from to meet your library community’s needs.
Delivery partners will receive:
- Train-the-trainer sessions: either in-person, webinar or online video formats
- Course materials including slide decks and trainer notes
- Certificate templates for course participants
- ‘How to’ guides to help you set up and promote your courses
- Raw participant feedback data
- Ongoing support
Delivery partners may choose to deliver any of the courses from the Digital Springboard curriculum. Visit their website for information about courses on offer and how to become a partner.