Watch State Library webinars anytime
Did you know that State Library of Queensland Professional Development (PD) webinars are recorded and uploaded to the Public Libraries Connect (PLC) training calendar within two weeks of the live webinar?
If you missed a webinar or registered but were unable to attend on the day, you can watch the recorded session at a time that suits you. Check out a list of State Library’s most recent webinars below, including the popular Getting Started in Family History session.
Webinars range from only 18 minutes to one hour – perfect for a PD boost! A link to the recording is available under the resources section for each event.
You will need to refresh your browser to see the most up to date information:
• Enabling the Vision through a future focused workforce – explore Rural Libraries Queensland eresources (18 mins)
• Enabling the Vision through a future focused workforce – explore eresources (24 mins)
• Explore eresources − RBdigital Magazines (28 mins)
• Getting started in family history − Australian births, deaths and marriage indexes (40 mins)
• Enabling the Vision through winning grant applications (16 mins)
Realising our potential: A vision for Queensland public libraries (the Vision)
• The Vision 101 (33 mins)
Rural Libraries Queensland and Small Libraries workshop revisit
Remember to check the PLC training calendar regularly for upcoming PD as new events are added throughout the year. Upcoming PD is also listed at the end of the PLC newsletter.
If you have not subscribed to the PLC Newsletter sign up here to receive all the latest posts from the PLC blog in your inbox on a fortnightly basis.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.