Libraries are changing to meet your needs now and in the future. Thinking about the future, we would like to know:
- What you want to be doing in the library of the future?
- What you think you will see in the library of the future?
- How we can be a part of your future?
- How do you connect to the library?
- What would bring you to the library?
How to enter:
- Submit an original photograph, image or infographic that you have created, that communicates your thoughts in response to one of the five #ylibrary questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tweet your image with the hashtag #ylibrary.
The competition opens 10.00am AEST Friday 13 December 2013 and closes 11.59pm AEST Sunday 2 February 2014. The top 3 entries will be posted to the SLQ Today blog and SLQ’s Facebook, Twitter and Flickr accounts. Prizes will be awarded to the most original and imaginative entries.
View the terms and conditions.